Tuesday 19 November 2019

Scrap our stash challenge

At Scrap our stash we are asked to pick a side and use scallops.


I've chosen the left hand side.
I started with a piece of Ruby Rock-it scalloped edge paper that I had used elsewhere.(This was an offcut).
I've used yellow papers otherwise. I chose 3 photos from our visit to Cirque Du Soleil "Kurios". We took several before it started. As well as the tabs on the side, I added buttons ,washi tape plus a brad ended title saying "Enjoy the ride".



5 comments:

Lori said...

This is a great layout, Julene! I love that green paper. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrap Our Stash! -Lori DT

Chris C said...

Love your very pretty scalloped border. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

missgailly said...

Great job documenting these cool photos. Love that border paper! Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

Rachelle Olaridge said...

What a fantastic page. Love the details stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scrapping!

KarenY Designs said...

Very pretty layout … I love the border and it really adds to the "mood and feel" of your layout and photos. Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash for this month's challenge. -- Karen Y.