Sunday 17 November 2019

Crafter's cafe and Male room challenge

I'm using items from my Counterfeit kit on this card.
Crafter's Café wants a pocket card and it must have flora or fauna.

I've had this pocket featuring an old plane for years. It makes a perfect man's card with the grey and navy trims. My sentiment says Happy Birthday and I popped an owl on top.


It is also entered at Male Room where they want hobbies. 
I'm sure there are men out there interested in planes and flight.(I used to live next door to one).

3 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

A great masculine card with a pocket on it. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café challenge this fortnight.

Lyn Bernatovich said...

A nice design to fit both challenges!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your pocket card, perfect for the flying enthusiast. Thank you so much for joining us in our Hobbies challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

We would love it if you could display our challenge badge on your post too, thanks.