Tuesday 26 November 2019

Avenue 613

At  613 Avenue there is an anything goes challenge with an option to scrap your stash.

I'm finishing off this month's kit so used a photo of us at Cirque Du Soleil. I started by layering all the strips of paper I had left ,tearing the edges.
Next I matted my photo then made a banner for top left from scraps.
I used the 2 remaining tags I had plus tickets, a button, a wood veneer star and fussy cut 2 cameras from another scrap of paper.
The 2 grey corner triangles added to the diagonal line.


All this left me with nothing in my kit. I have thoroughly scrapped my stash.
Here's proof !
Nothing left in my tray or on the paper stacker.


5 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great page and love the use of all your scraps.Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
Carol DT x

Tara O said...

You've done a fabulous job using up this kit! I love when that happens...and it almost never does for me! This layout looks so great!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous page and great you joined in with our scrap your stash challenge..
Thank you so much for joining in with us at 613 Avenue Create..hope you will play along again..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Becca Sadler said...

Julene: I like the diagonal progression you made from bottom left to upper right for this layout! Kudos for wiping out your November CKC kit!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful layout. It is awesome that you used all your kit.
Cindy F