Tuesday 11 June 2019

ABC Christmas challenge.

As you saw from my last post I've made a start on Christmas cards.

This one is for the following challenges.

anything goes at Holly & Ivy


L is for Little at ABC Christmas Challenge

anything goes/snowflakes at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

I chose 3 felt gingerbread men left over from last years Christmas cardmaking.
They are about 1 inch high so qualify for "little".

My sentiment makes this an amusing card "My Christmas wishlist" for someone who loves these cookies.


There are also snowflakes on the background paper.


2 comments:

Helen said...

So cute! Love your little gingerbread men!
Thanks so much for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge.

Helen x