Monday 3 June 2019

Scraproom Jumpstart sketch and Paper issues

At the scraproom this is their jumpstart sketch.


I have a group of about 10 photos of the punting and boatsheds in Christchurch so have decided to do a double pager, with this as my first page.

The bottom 2 photos are overlapped to form a panorama of the boatsheds. The oars,punt and straw boater are all hand drawn on scraps.
My title was the sign at the front of the boatshed.

What you can't see is I have used 2 packaging cardboards behind the photos.
All items are from my Counterfeit kit.



For the second page I'm using the Take 5 challenge at Paper Issues.

For my layout I have chosen metallic brads that are blue, layers, a quote, hand journaling done vertically . That's 5.


And here's the 2 page combination. (9 photos in all.)



1 comment:

cinmfoster said...

Great Layouts Julene. Love the rainbow paper with the pictures.