Wednesday 10 April 2019

Always fun and card concept.

I had this small envelope from our local jewellers and decided not to waste it.
I've used mixed media to decorate it stamping, mists dribbled on it, fussy cut flowers plus vellum circles, washi tape and gold braid.
I then backed it on to floral paper and used the sentiment "Thank you".

The envelope would be a good size for a gift voucher.



I'm entering it at Always fun challenges =flowers
Card concept = cottage floral based on this picture.

2 comments:

Billie A said...

Sweet. Perfect for spring. So glad you shared over at Always Fun Challenge
Billie A
Always Fun Challenges
Catch The Bug
Creative With Stamps
Aud Sentiments
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

Julie Gearinger said...

What a pretty design!! Love the elements you used to upcycle this envelope :-) Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept! Hugs and I hope you have a wonderful Easter!!