Wednesday 24 April 2019

Feeling sketchy & Daisy chain



Here's the new sketch at Feeling Sketchy plus a chance to use some fabric scraps.

I had a small scrap of lace from a dress Mum made years ago.
I adhered it to the background then used 2 blue rhinestone flowers plus a rhinestone crown.
My sentiment has been stamped and the circle cut out.

It is yet another Mothers Day card, they're selling like hot cakes!


My next card is for Daisy chain Challenges where they want feminine cards. The above card could apply but I'm using this card for a Nan.
The 2 overlapping tags are from Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess range


2 comments:

Tina Z. said...

lovely cards.
Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards. Thank you for joining the Feeling Sketchy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.