Thursday 11 April 2019

Let's create and Mod squad.

My friend's mother turns 90 in June so I made her a special card containing a butterfly.


I punched all the flowers and collated them for the garland.
The butterfly and sentiment were cut from another recycled birthday card.
The grey marbled backing is from an embellishment packaging. (recycling)
I hand drew the antennas, then glued a variety of tiny rhinestones on to the card to show the butterfly's trail.

I'm entering it at Let's create challenge where they want butterflies.
I'm also entering at Frilly and Funky where they want repurpose, recycle.

***********************************************************************
Next is my card for Mod squad challenges where they want 3 of something.


I started with a spotted paper then a layer of handmade paper covered in net.
Next I cut 3 rectangles of corrugated card and arranged these as shown.
The silver stars and watering can came in a packet with the bows and flowers already on them.
My sentiments were cut from 12x12 paper featuring various words.

4 comments:

TheOverthinkingCrafter said...

Wow 90 that is quite an achievement. I am sure that she is going to love this beautiful card. Thanks for joining Lets craft and create. Tammy DT

Maggi said...

Excellent butterfly card with your recycled objects!! Thanks for joining in the Frilly and Funkie challenge.

Jenny Marples said...

Such beautiful cards and I love that you reused some bits from an old card! Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Frilly and Funkie xx

cohenna said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Craft and Create Challenge, hope to see you again :)