Wednesday 13 February 2019

Use your stuff and cute card Thursday

At Use your stuff they want pink or red and hearts.
I've used pink heart paper behind my deer plus red roses trimmed in gold (not black).
It won't be a valentines card but a thanks card. I haven't come up with a sentiment yet but it will be something like "You're a dear".



At Cute Card Thursday they want wings.

I used a paper from my Counterfeit kit and cut the birdcage in the centre. I adhered the bird using magic mount on its perch.
My sentiment is also from the counterfeit kit and the gold border strip gives a nice edge.



4 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous card! I love your bird cage design!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Becca Sadler said...

2 great cards, Julene!

cinmfoster said...

Great cards.
Cindy F

Lisa said...

Such great cards and a great way to use the kit - cutting out and using small embellies that might not normally make it to layouts. Well done