Friday 8 February 2019

Challenge yourself

At Challenge Yourself they want a movie themed layout.



I've chosen the movie named TED
My photo was taken at a Thai restaurant where these 2 big bears were in the foyer. I just had to have my photo taken with them!
I used 2 papers from my Counterfeit kit then added strips from other papers.
I punched 2 holes and threaded twine through. As I matted it on red I also added some red heart brads and finally white vinyl alphas.
It is different but I'm happy.

(I also found myself humming the Elvis song, "I want to be, your teddy bear".)



4 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

I love your fun and happy layout, Julene! I especially like that photo and the creative way you scrapped it! And the movie you picked is FABULOUS!! Thanks so much for joining us for the movie themed challenge this month at Challenge YOUrself! We are so happy that you did!

Sherri Caramico said...

Very sweet layout and great take on the challenge - love the photos of you and the bears! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

ÅsaJ said...

Such a fun page! Love all those stripes! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Taru Jehkonen said...

Lovely page! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself!