Tuesday 5 February 2019

More than words challenge

This layout is for More than words challenge.
We are asked to use the word always plus a quote.

Anyone who knows me well knows that I love travelling or trying new things.
When raising my daughter I encouraged her to be independent and adventurous.
To think outside the square. I think I succeeded there because she moved out at 18 and lives 3 hours drive away!
I've used a favourite 7 gypsies paper and although it features birds and eggs, I chose a close up photo I took of a butterfly.
(A symbol of freedom and new adventures)
My quote is in the centre of the photo "SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY."

I used natural colours and embellishments, then added a pop of turquoise to add some zing.
It appears in the 3 butterflies on the right (mist through a stencil), a stamped image under the corner of photo top left, plus the top butterfly on the quote...


4 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Lovely layout, nice clustering of the embellishments
CindyF

MackGirlCreates said...

Such a gorgeous layout with a beautiful message! Thanks so much for joining us at More Than Words xx PS don't forget to add the challenge board image to your blog post to be eligible to win!

Alicja said...

Nice layout, thank you for joining MTW challenge!

Nicole Doiron said...

Very inspiring quote indeed and lovely page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!