Saturday 3 November 2018

Scrapshotz

Via Facebook I have found a new Canadian scrapbooking challenge site.

It is named scrapshotz
Here is their sketch


They also had a mood board which I have addressed in a very small way...blues and greens and travels.


One of my ambitions while in Canada during August was to see Niagara Falls. We did see it and went on the Hornblower boat trip right up to both falls. The photo is of us approaching Horseshoe Falls and trying to keep dry.
They are STUNNING!

I tried to capture on my layout the idea of water and us getting wet. The vellum plus the blue pearl flourishes achieve that I hope. It wasn't a layout for flowers.
I also included the ticket saved from the cruise.




4 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Very pretty layout, Julene! Love the papers!!! And the gem flourishes with the vellum along with all the pretty blues and periwinkles reinforce water and wave movement! Another great SL!!

Rosie said...

Beautiful layout! You definitely captured the feeling of water and did a super job on the challenge!

cinmfoster said...

Love the vellum for matting your photo.
Cindy F

Karla Yungwirth Designs said...

This is beautiful Julene!! I love the colours you used and your take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us for the Scrap Shotz Challenge this month!