Wednesday 14 November 2018

Die cutting divas plus the scraproom

Die cutting divas has a birthday Challenge.

I'm using a rainbow die cut from my Counterfeit kit, along with a 6x6 paper I had in it.

I'm short of cardstock until I go shopping so the card is black, with a white inset to write on obviously.


Next, I have made a layout about the NY subway for the Scraproom


I used a very old paper by All my memories, named Herbanella.
The grey/orange tones went with my papers.
The strip of paper saying educate is so old I don't even know where it came from.
Barbara carried a map of New York with her and we spent some time trying to figure out which way we were going, hence the compass points photo.
The NY embellishments were bought when we were there.
The metro card is our train ticket.

It is based on this sketch.


2 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Beautiful Birthday card! Thank you for joining this weeks Die Cuttin' Divas "Birthday" challenge!

DT Katie
2craftykaties.blogspot.com

Esther said...

Pretty rainbow!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week.