Friday 2 November 2018

Mystical November sketch challenge

I'm diving into my New York photos and embellishments to complete this sketch challenge.
This is a pagemaps sketch.
I saved it to Pinterest and am trying to put it on here but it covers the writing.
Go to Mystical if you want to see the sketch.

I've used a recollections paper from my kit ,plus a blue vellum strip and a border from Sassafrass Lass.
They all add to the illusion of water.

All of the other items on here are from my kit. The flair is D-lish scraps, the heart brads I've had for ages. I also managed to use 2 NYC Recollections dimension stickers and the black and white photo is a Darkroom Door photochip
.
Did you notice my hand sewing on the hearts.?
Only a few stitches, but it was on the sketch.

Now here's my layout.






2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Julene: Wow! Way to get started with your November kit on day 1...wow-mazing!!! Love that base patterned paper! So inky rich!!!

cinmfoster said...

Julene - love the red twine around the cityscape. Great layout of you recent trip.
Cindy F