Thursday 29 November 2018

Let's scrap




Here's the mid month sketch at Let's scrap.
 I've chosen to do the left hand page. I started with a shaped page from Bo Bunny and a neutral blue and yellow striped paper. My 4 file folders are made from co-ordinating scrap papers.

After matting my 3 photos of Ottowa's parliament building, I used a sticker border strip down the left hand side.
It was finished building in 1876 and we literally passed it in the coach without stopping.
In 1916 it partly burned down and had to be rebuilt and in 2014 there was a shooting attack.

To the file folders I added hand made tabs plus a red maple leaf and mounties uniform I bought in Canada. My flair button says "This and That". The hidden journaling is in the second file folder.


1 comment:

CathQuillScrap said...

What a great layout...love the Canadian touches. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Let's Scrap Sketches.