Friday 12 October 2018

Challenge YOUrself and More than words challenges.

http://scrap-challenge-yourself.blogspot.com/ wants us to create our own background

AND More than words challenge wants splats and Leisure.







With that all introduced, I began.

Of course it is another of my photos from my trip.
This moose was outside a shop in Mt Tremblant which is a ski town near Quebec.

I started by splattering the background, there are 4 different colours. The fourth one is white and in reality it shows up on the cream bazzil. One large blob appeared but I left it as it gives it interest.
My photo is mounted on navy then a scrap of vellum. The word leisure appears in my long title.

The flair is a little joke "born to be wild". The toy moose wasn't very wild but I did have to wrangle with it to get a decent photo.






12 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Oh my goodness! That photo is absolutely adorable, Julene! And I love the way you scrapped it! Your page is creative and fun! Thank you so very much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are very happy that you did!

Becca Sadler said...

What delightful challenges to combine to create this scrapbook layout! Terrific! Such playfulness which is what leisure time is suppose to be!!

Heather McMahon said...

Haha - what a bright and fun page and a perfect interpretation of our challenge! It's great you could join us at More Than Words this month.

Heike`sAugenBlick said...

Such a funny page...and so perfect for our challenge.. Love it !! Thank you so much for joining us at More than words. Xoxo

Lemon Creation said...

Lovely page and funny photo! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words! Hugs, Asia

Unknown said...

I love the way you have incorporated "leisure" in your title. The picture says how much fun you were having :D . Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words <3

ÅsaJ said...

Such a lovely page! Your back ground gives me a happy feeling! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Nicole Doiron said...

Awesome interpretation of our challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Such a colorful and fun page! I can tell you had a great time painting the backgroun. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month.

cinmfoster said...

Love this moose layout!

Sherri Caramico said...

Very fun page! Love your background! - Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog

Taru Jehkonen said...

Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.