Friday 12 October 2018

Challenge #1 What is your superpower?


Image result for superwoman images









We are asked what is our scrapbooking superpower?

Thinking about it, I actually have 2.

Apart from being a fast scrapbooker, I also can layer well and recycle quite a deal of items.

For this layout, I started with a paper from my kit with cassettes on it. (wanted something with red)
The grey and white card is a recycled ticket folder. It is also flipped to become the silver mats for 2 of the photos
Next I added a small scrap of pastel card from packaging of my ephemera.

I punched a couple of border strips in the same red card as I used on the left.
The arrows were added to emphasise the height of the tower and the sticker of the tower was added on that.
My final 3 embellishments are the red cloth maple leaf, the camera, and "fun".
My title is SMILE.
In total, 5 layers in some parts.






1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Julene: I love to see the creativeness and resourcefulness for those that use recycled items into their projects! This layout is a prime example about spotting items for the color or pattern and using them strategically! Great!!!