Tuesday 30 October 2018

Double trouble paper craft and Case this sketch

Double trouble papercraft asked us to use a number on our project.

I've chosen some papers from Kaisercraft Peachy Keen collection and added a co-ordinating border strip.
The number I used is 8 which happens to be my lucky number.
Hope you like it!

Makes a nice change from Christmas cards which I've been mass producing lately.
                                                   ******************************
I've used the other half of the card to create one for Case this sketch. Somehow it ended up as a Christmas card.




I thought from a guilty cookie eater perhaps :)

3 comments:

papercraftingprincess said...

I'm so glad that you didn't call out Twisted Sister in your second card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the combination of papers that you used, subtle and crafty...fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and glad that you used your Lucky Number so you have made Twisted Sister happy. Also like how you used these same papers for a non-traditional Christmas card. Hope you come back soon. We have a new Design Team Member at ColorMyHeart Color Dare from Australia and I'm sure she would like to see you there as well...check it out.

Melanie R said...


Nicely done with wonderful colors! You had me laughing at the caption in the second photo. Thank you for using your lucky number and for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge.