Sunday 14 January 2018

Using kit leftovers plus Rochelle Speares sketch

Rochelle Speares has this use your paper challenge.
I need to add diagonal stripes as part of the challenge.



And this is all I have left from my Counterfeit kit.


Diving into my green scrap bag I found 2 different ones. I chose the darker stripes which is Colour Chaos from Bella Boulevarde. (Just enough for 2 strips)

I chose a lime green cardstock as my background and 2 photos of the Grand Canyon.
(3 won't fit).
As these are bigger photos, I'm modifying slightly. I've also tilted the top one to fit better.

I also managed to use the red flower from D-lish scraps, the remaining red stars, the hot air balloon and rhinestones. All these were in my Counterfeit kit.


Not much left of the papers now to do anything .




3 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Way to go!! Beautiful layout, love the pictures of the Grand Canyon.
Such an amazing place.
Cindy F

Anonymous said...

Well done on getting your kit used up. I'm sure there's a card or two hiding in those scraps LOL

Lisa said...

You're a scrapping fiend! I can't believe how quickly you used it all up. Great page and good adjustments to the sketch to fit your needs