Saturday 13 January 2018

Li'l red wagon & Case this sketch

The challenge at Li'l red wagon is to make a male card.

Despite Father's day being months away I'm starting early.

My card features papers from my Counterfeit kit. The mower paper is October Afternoon and looked ideal for a grandfather card.

My next card is for Case this sketch.


I've used poetic licence on this one but I was initially inspired by the sketch.

I've used more Flourish with a bling toadstools. I guess you could say I added the adornment to the bottom left corner instead of the top.
It is a birthday card for a friend who likes red.


I'm also entering this at Use your stuff where the theme is use something new.
The flourish with a bling toadstools and grass were only bought recently.

2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great cards and take on the sketch!

JanR said...

Fab cards! I especially love those cute little toadstools. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.