Monday 11 April 2016

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog & Retro sketches.

I try to recycle wherever possible do you?
This card is made from the insert in a pair of stockings, you know the cardboard they put inside a leg to package it.
 My tag is made from a smaller packaging card which was cream in colour.
I think it was a packet of embellishments.
I often use this kind of packaging for layering on layouts too.

Anyway, at Really reasonable ribbon this week they want flowers.
I've chosen some cream organza ribbon to loop between the layers on my flower as well as on my tag, so the flower ended up being 4 layers.
The paper is Graphic 45 "Old curiosity shop" and the verso side features butterflies.
As a finishing touch there is a brown butterfly mounted on pop dots.
Hope you like it!

 
Over at Retro Sketches here is this week's sketch.
 
I've used a few more items from my counterfeit kit on this one.
 
 

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Great Card and take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!