Monday 18 April 2016

In the Pink challenge & Crafty Cardmakers (Stash busting!)

Over at http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ Challenge #92 is pearls.
I've used 2 shiny crimson papers from Lucy & Roy collection, plus a tag I made with a stamped image.
The only pearls I had were pale green, but as the majority of the card is pink, I think I might pass muster!
 
Next at http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com.au/ there is a 1,2,3 challenge.
It is 1 image (Butterflies) ,2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments.(flair, button, heart brad.)
This ends the Tim Holtz butterfly Kraft.
I fussy cut 3 butterflies and overlapped them towards the edges.
 
 
And I made top 3 at Feeling Sketchy.
Top Picks Badge!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Hi Julene,

Thanks for entering our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. I am a little confused as to which is your second paper. I can see the pink stripey one, but cannot for the life of me see a second paper, unless it's the butterflies, which can't also be an image?

Can you let me know which is your second paper please.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Annette said...

Lovely vintagy card and tag, and plenty of pink to allow the green pearls to pass!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
My Mum's Craft Shop,
In The Pink Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.