http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.com.au/ has a challenge this month to use the word "lucky".
My word lucky is very thin gold foil lettering. AS I put it through the Xyron to make it stick, the curl on the c disappeared. Be assured it does say Lucky.
Now I've cleared that up, I'll describe my layout.
The outside frame is cut from the Graphic 45 paper that I used to make my easel card.
The centre paper is the B side of an American crafts paper also in my Counterfeit Kit.
Someone described my kit as "organic". This layout definitely is.
I started with the large FWAB vine. I added 5 flowers from my kit to the branches.
The background was made by first dribbling spray mist through a spotted mask.
The blobs are different sizes but I like that.
Next, I used a circular floral stamp (from my kit) randomly on my page.
I then used white gesso through a mask (dotted again).
The apricot doiley matched the frame.
My final addition is the 3 butterflies.Voila! a mixed media layout :)
The photo is a garden at Vanuatu in our resort which greeted us on our way to breakfast.