Saturday 2 April 2016

2 Easel cards (My first) plus "In the pink"

I've been looking at easel cards online for a short while and decided to try them using Pinterest ideas.
Basically you just fold the top of the card in half.

On the Graphic 45 paper card I cut around the birdcage to make it stand up.
I added another birdcage on pop dots on the flat section.
The bracket edging is from Kaisercraft's Lulu and Roy collection but matches these papers exactly.



The pink card is from Lulu and Roy and has a shimmer.
I've placed a strip of spotted paper across the front of the easel to hold it in place.
The die cut tags are both from the same collection.

http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.com.au/ is asking for dies or punches so I'm entering this one on there.

5 comments:

Trish said...

Very nice Julene

LCSmithSAVED said...

Gorgeous, rich, Victorian-style florals showed off to great advantage!
Love the birdcage :D

Susanne said...

These are lovely Julene. I've not tried easel cards yet.

Margie said...

Very pretty cards, Julene!

Chidkid said...

They're great! Well done on tackling a new style