Monday 10 November 2014

Jennifer Grace & Creative card crew challenge

Another Christmas card challenge or two.
http://jennifergracecreates.com/a-rainbow-coloured-christmas-card/ and also Creative card crew where the challenge is Christmas Joy
I started with lime green cardstock and a new stamp from Kaisercraft.
It features Santa flying through the sky.
There are lines in the background meant to represent speed or flight.
Not sure if I'm excited about it or not yet!

I had a blue & green chipboard frame I wanted to use too and it fitted perfectly.
Then I added lime & white washi tape.
So far it is a blue & green card.
As my finishing touch, I added the sentiment "magic" which definitely describes Santa.
It stand out more because it is different colours. Effect achieved.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love your green card! I love the image too. Thank you for joining us at creative card crew christmas joy challenge! Irene DT xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Guild Master Crystal said...

Fantastic Christmas card.
Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)