Thursday 13 November 2014

Jennifer Grace creates plus another card

At http://jennifergracecreates.com/start-with-a-sentiment-christmas-cards/ we are asked to create a card starting with the sentiment.
I have a new stamp set that I've never used.
I've chosen the "seasons greetings" stamp to begin my card.
I stamped it on to lime green card.
Next I affixed the card to a white card with red brads.
Searching through my stash I found a Christmas chipboard shape and added it.


Next, I'm adding a card that I made using items from my Counterfeit Kit.
I started with a gold coloured paper.
Using the leaf on the card , I inked around its edges with pinecone ink, then with yellow,then a touch of blue. I dribbled some drops of sugar maple mist over the card as well.
I adhered my embellishments and finished it off with a hat pin.
I would have sewn on the button, but haven't located my sewing gear since I moved.(Still in a box in the garage).

I'm entering this one on Crafty Hazelnuts challenge. and on http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments: