Friday 19 September 2014

A cutie pie at Make it Monday

These are 3 of the papers from my Counterfeit kit.
I've been looking at them for ages wondering.........
Yesterday inspiration struck!
Here is the layout sketch for The Memory Nest


It features lots of layers and tabs......and suited my idea. I flipped the sketch so the big strip is on the left.

I went out the back door of our cabin in Jasper and there right in front of me was a squirrel eating a nut! I sneaked back inside to get the camera and caught this cutie pie shot.
I couldn't resist using more of the Jolie's Boutique squirrels and nuts embellishments.

6 comments:

Susanne said...

What a fun snapshot and page. I think squirrels are the new butterfly, and foxes are the new birds in scrapbooking!

LCSmithSAVED said...

Been looking forward to some more of your squirrel photos :D

Chidkid said...

What a great photo! I love those squirrel embellies too!

Saskia said...

What fun little squirrel embellishments. So cute with that photo! Hearts from the MN!

Tina Campbell said...

Wonderful layout and just love the papers that you combined for the layout all of it goes so well togethr :)

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layout!!! great take on the sketch and so happy to have you play along with tMN!!