Sunday 14 September 2014

Scrapping4fun challenges,my new design team!



This is the picture stimulus for Scrapping 4 fun challenges.

I was inspired by camping, plus the colours and patterns in the photo.
I've used cloud vellum from Dear Lizzy as my background.
The banner is from Heidi Swapp.
Other papers are Graphic 45,plus scraps of music, apricot floral and green.
There are pink heart brads and a tiny pink checked bow.
My pastel alphas are ancient, but I'm pleased to use them.
The journaling sticker is from Glitz.
My flair button is from D-lish.




Why not join in the fun, you can make a layout, card ,canvas, mini album etc.

6 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely layout

LCSmithSAVED said...

Really good take on the challenge! What a cute photo :~)

Bastelmami-Sandra said...

Hi Julene!
Great Layout you made! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping4Fun Challenge. And warm welcome by us.
Hugs Sandra DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Lovely layout, love the cloud background and the softness in your layout.
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Margie said...

So soft and pretty!!

Tina Campbell said...

What a fun layout and memory Love your rendition of the inspiration :)