Sunday 28 July 2024

Farmquest grocery challenge and Farmquest challenge.

 At Farmquest grocery challenge They want aisles 1,3 or 5.

Aisle #1 is produce and I have used a photo of fresh cherries on this layout. WE saw these beautiful foods on our Trip to Vancouver market.



It makes my mouth water just looking at them.

                                                          ***************************


At Farmquest challenge  there is a forest woodland theme.

I've tried something different on here.

I used heassian as my background. First using a stencil I painted the tree on the hessian. I used liquid pearls to add snow on the branches.  When this was dry, I glued on my reindeer and star. Both also painted.


This will be a Christmas card. 

2 comments:

Becca Sadler, owner and manager of HQCB and FQCB said...

This is for your FarmQuest forest/woodland card: This is awesome!!! That is super cool that you painted your tree onto the woven fabric!!! Great little mixed media focal!! (P.S. This can be shared at FarmQuest Country Christmas Challenges, too, since you've got snow, bare tree branches, etc.) --Becca

Becca S said...

Hey! I'm back for your top photo shared at FQGGCB for Aisle #1 content!!! Showcasing these cherries from Vancouver is a terrific way to participate for Competition #3! Your paper selections repeat the colors from the photograph so they help your photo to pop! Thanks for submitting to FarmQuest Grocery Game Challenges!! --Becca