Thursday 3 October 2019

Rochelle Spears plus Challenge YOUrself

Here's the October sketch at Rochelle Spears

There is also this image at Scrap with Stacey


Also at Challenge YOU rself they have Sunrise sunset
As it is not Autumn here and we don't celebrate Halloween and there are no squirrels in Australia I'm not confident about the mood board. However I did use oranges and yellows.

With all this in mind, I chose 2 orange MME papers from my kit that had dirty marks on them.
I cut a larger orange circle from a orange paper and used orange caravan tag plus alphas.
Please note the washi tape bottom left has leaves on it. It was autumn when we were there.

The 2 photos were taken early one morning at Niagara on the lake.
We were dropped off there to find a quick breakfast before heading to Niagara Falls.
Close enough to sunrise!

The chocolate marshmallow stick thing I'm holding was eaten later that day. :)



3 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

hi Julene! I absolutely love your gorgeous layout! Yes, the beautiful photos were definitely taken close enough to sunrise! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month for the sunrise-sunset challenge. We are all very happy that you did! Hugs!

Sherri Caramico said...

We visited Niagara on the Lake many years ago! - Great photos and layout -- Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

Stacy H-W said...

I'm sorry but I can't stop giggling after reading about your lack of confidence in the mood board. I'm sorry it was so limiting but you did find a way to participate and I'm really glad you did! haha You layout is so cute! Thanks for playing along on my Scrappy Friends challenge!