Friday 4 October 2019

CSI #297. and Artastic



Here's the latest challenge at CSI

Evidence
I used striped paper.
There is a fox or maybe wolf on the bottom right.
There are also fox heads on the washi tape under the photo.(Woodland animals)
The children are sitting on the steps (Architectural element)
There is a banner across the top.
The bottom paper has flowers and twigs.

 Testimony
The tag I used for journaling is circular edged.

The colours are all there.


I'm also entering this at Artastic where the criteria is frames. I used 3 Kaisercraft frames with the centres still intact as a feature on my layout. One behind the photo and two in the bottom right corner.

3 comments:

Jane said...

Super sweet page. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

Annemarie Caister said...

What a lovely layout. Thanks for joining in at ARTastic

KarenB said...

Lovely page Julene. I love the frame-in-a-frame in the bottom corner :)