Thursday 20 September 2018

Scrap our stash

At Scrap our stash September challenges, here is the blend a sketch

I'm recently returned from a holiday in Eastern Canada and New York so I decided to make a start on some photos. We visited an area known as Graffiti Alley.

I decided to use bright papers on this as my photos are just that.
I started with the left hand sketch but added the central vertical strip and title placement from the right.
There are 2 flairs on this, one says Dream big and the other says amazing.




3 comments:

Angela said...

How fun! Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Great colorful and happy layout! Thanks for playing along withnus at SOS this month

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. So bright and colorful. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.