Wednesday 26 September 2018

Let's scrap.



There's a double sketch at Let's scrap.
I've turned the photos on the first one but otherwise it is pretty similar to the original.


While on Prince Edward Island we did a bus tour around the island.
We stopped at a lobster fishing village and saw the boats ,dock and sheds.
There was a also a beached seal ,an ospreys nest, mussell farm and adirondak chairs.
This all led to layout #2


And here is the combined layout.


The red thing tied to the left hand layout is a lobster pick for extracting meat out of the legs. I kept it.


3 comments:

scrapqueen141 said...

Great job on the sketch! I liked how you flipped the left side of the layout, I love doing that! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Jamie DT

life documented said...

Great layout! I haven't been across country yet but it's on my list !

CathQuillScrap said...

Lovely layout... making the sketch your own is perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at Lets Scrap Sketches