Saturday 25 November 2017

Scrapping4fun challenges.

Scrapping4fun challenges has this tic tac toe board.
I've gone across the top line.


A lady at our scrapping group gave me the whole set of "Periwinkle" by Kaisercraft. (She didn't like it ?????)
Anyway her loss is my gain. The tawny browns match my Grand Canyon photos beautifully.
I have a few layouts to do using these papers.

I tied the twine to the transparency tag that I made. The ribbon runs across the bottom and the chipboard shell rests on the ribbon.


4 comments:

Majda said...

Wonderful layout and those are awesome colours as well. I love the way they work so well together with adorable pictures.
Hugs, Majda DT

Lia said...

A very nice layout and you have chosen the right colours of designpapers which fit to the photos (I have been to the Grand Canyon too, and it's a great experience and memory!)
Lia, DT S4F

Priya said...

Beautiful Layout.
Love the tag and so beautiful pictures.
Thank you for joining us at Scrapping4dfun Challenges Layouts.
Priya-DT

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful layout, I love the rust colour and your pictures are lovely.
Great embellishments
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com