Saturday 10 June 2017

White with one

I was looking for a challenge with 3 photos. White with one has this sketch


White..with 1

plus the gorgeous teal colour............perfect!

I started with Sea Breeze paint from Kaisercaft. Choosing a circle dot mask I painted approximately to match the sketch.
Next I found an 8x8 paper in the exact colour to mat my 2 photos.
The feature photo I chose not to mat.
I used a wood veneer painted in the same teal to represent/allude to water splashing.
My alphas are big, so journaling is minimal.

7 comments:

Michelle VO said...

Great take on the sketch - thank you for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking said...

Very beautiful! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at white with one challenge!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Awesome take on the sketch. I love the pops of teal against the brown! Fabulous job.
Louise xo

Sandra said...

Great use of the sketch, great to be able to use multiple photos. Thanks for joining us at WW1

Jane said...

What a great page and wonderful use of our sketch! Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

Tanya Heritage said...

You have used the sketch well. I like the circle stencilling too.
Thanks for joining us at White with 1 this month.

The Scrapbooker's Confetti Box said...

Great interpretation of the sketch, thanks for playing along with us at WW1