Saturday 3 June 2017

Cardz4guyz & several others!

One of my favourite card challenges is Cardz4guyz.
This time, they want your favourite colour combo.
I went for Red white and blue/silver.
What looks black is actually silver.
My sentiment says "My love, Mr handsome."
Hope you like it!
 
The next card is for the following challenges 
 Gem of a Challenge #195--For Boys and Men
      Simon Says Wednesday Challenge--Anything   Goes
       The Male Room Challenge--Die Cuts
     Watercooler Wednesday--Anything Goes
     Die Cuttin' Divas--Anything Goes
 
I had a die cut of Snugglepot and Cuddlepie that came with a birthday card.
(It was the pop out bit that jumps forward when you open the card)
It is too precious to throw out so I re-used it on this card for a 4th birthday card.
I've bucked a trend and left the background completely plain.
 
 

9 comments:

Fiona said...

What a great vibrant masculine card - I love the use of the papers and a great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge

Marsha Reed said...

Nice masculine card, Julene. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

Heidi Weaver said...

Great choice of colours, Julene. That diagonal background really makes the red rectangle for the sentiment "pop". Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a great patriotic card. So vibrant and very masculine. Thanks for joining us at the WWC#121 Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Andreja said...

You made beautiful male card :-))
I am so glad you played along with us at The Male Room. Hugs, Andreja

Cazro said...

Thanks for loving our challenges, so pleased you enjoy taking part. A fabulous patriotic choice of colours. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

Judy Markowitz said...

What a great, clean line patriotic card! Love it! I love your work! Thank you for playing along with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week!

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is really cool! I love the stars and stripes! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at TMR with your cute card.