Saturday 24 June 2017

Li'l red wagon & Cardz4guyz

The theme at Li'l red wagon this week is outer space.
After searching I didn't have any space-type papers, but I managed to find a paper that looked like the surface of the moon. I put it in the corner of my card.
 Next I fussy cut out an owl on a branch and placed it looking up at the moon.
 
Sometimes I think I'm psychic.
I had also found some star papers so made this card
 
 
I trawled through a few sites and found Cardz4guyz wants stars. My card is non gender specific but could be used for a male.
 

3 comments:

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Both of your cards are awesome! I love that owl! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Cyndi, DT

M said...

Great take on the challenge! It's awesome to see when we can make different uses of our products :) Thanks for joining the girlfriends this week at Little Red Wagon!! :)

Maria said...

Your card would definitely be suitable for a guy! Great use of two different star patterns. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. /Maria, DT