Sunday 23 April 2017

Challenge YOUrself.

Challenge Yourself



Looking through some photos from last year I uncovered this one of me in Darwin with a lizard.
It shows my admiration for animals and how I'm inspired by all things natural eg plants, flowers, seasons, animals, birds etc.
Because it was my outback trip, I've chosen oranges etc.
I used a pagemap sketch as the basis for this.


It is also entered in a cyber crop at Mystical scrapbooks.
I never thought I'd use that "safari" chipboard, but there you go!
                                                                          *****************
I had some of that strip of dots left over so have used it on a card for Sketch 'n' scrap. and also for 4 crafty chicks


The background card has a sheen as does the copper/bronze strip at the left.

The sequins are wooden and the grey is a paint chip.

13 comments:

Sharon Fritchman said...

Jelene, this layout is amazing! I love the photo so much and how you are inspired by all things in nature! WOW! Thank you so much for joining in on the fun at Challenge YOUrself this month! We are so happy that you did!

!neke said...

Great lay-out !!!!
Love your card too!

Lisa in Texas said...

Awesome projects! Love all the texture on your card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

You are a brave woman! I think that would have given me a scare! I love the orange that you used and how your page turned out! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sura said...

Beautiful projects! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful layout and card. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap

Rachel said...

Your layout is fantastic and love your inspiration of nature. Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

Karen said...

Love the layout and card! Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

Both your layout and your card are great! I love the circles on your card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

ÅsaJ said...

Lovely page! really like your design! And I´m impressed that you dare to hold that lizard.... Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

Carmen Crosseti Cohen-Henriquez said...

Fantastic layout! Live the nature colors you did use. Great photo, is that a iguana? Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Sherri Caramico said...

Super Cool Layout! Love the colors you selected! OH MY GOODNESS! Not sure if I'd be brave enough to hold that iguana like that!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

Sch said...

Hello!!! What a good photo and how brave you are, I love that the source of inspiration is nature. Thank you for participating with us in Challenge YOUrself.
A kiss.
Maria Cecilia.