Thursday 6 April 2017

April Counterfeit mini kit

Ashton Court by Cocoa Daisy.
 
Looking at the papers, 2 caught my eye first.
They were the white with big yellow spots and the tiny red "granny " floral.
I dived into my stash thinking I had similar papers and found a reversal.
Big red spots and tiny yellow floral.
To these I added 2 other co-ordinating papers.
 
Next I matched some other paper scraps from a Kaisercraft range named "On the dot"
 
Using these combinations I added co-ordinating embellishments.
 
This is a LARGE mini kit but I like choice.
 
My choice of project this month is a concertina album.
(I made a pink one last month).
 
This one is featuring Christmas 2015 but isn't in Christmas colours.
My daughter has a pet rat and a weird sense of humour.
Have I made you curious? Here's the album page by page.
Starting with the cover.....
 
 
 
 
 
Here's the furry creature!
 
 
A close up of the chickens eating enamel dots (LOL)
 
 
Another close up of a punched heart
 
 
And that is the last page. Hope you like it, I had fun making it and used gesso, paint, inks and my cuttlebug as well as the kit.
 

3 comments:

Kelly Sroka said...

What a cute album!!

Clair said...

Really love how, from one or two little details, you came up with a kit that has a different feel than the inspiration kit. Great kit and fabulous mini-album!

Susanne said...

Nicely done mini!!