Monday, 10 April 2017

Show us your stuff.

Show us your stuff has a

Image may contain: 1 person, text

I've found some old photos of my daughter that show her juggling apples.
Lime green features big in the 2 photos.

My patterned papers are an October afternoon one named Wax bottles from 5 and dime collection.
plus a  Bo bunny shaped paper named Peridot.
Lime green paint was smooshed over the paper, followed by white texture paste through a mask of dots. I added washi tape that tones in.
I added another lime green embossed paper, plus a strip of black stars paper.
A rub-on saying random became my title.

My handmade item is the felt apple which I hand cut and stitched to the layout.

1 comment:

Sandra Brimelow said...

Lol, a fun layout and photo. Love the handmade apple. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.