Wednesday 23 September 2015

Scrapping outback

http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/ has this challenge.
You must use all the colours in the photo plus at least one item of chipboard.


I've dipped into my October Counterfeit Kit for this. Shhh don't tell them! LOL
My layout features a huge memory from my recent trip to Kakadu and the yellow water billabong cruise. If you ever get the chance, GO!

I've used a mammoth 6 photos plus fussy cut flowers, several brads,2 luggage tags from the trip and 3 chipboard fleur de lis(es).In fact, I'm pleased with what I could fit on there!
I painted the chippy white (I think it might have been Dusty Attic brand).
All the colours are there. I took that fruit to be lemon.

 
One bird doesn't have a label yet. I'm having difficulty finding it's name. Something like white chested sea eagle . Online searches all lead to travel sites.

3 comments:

The Scrapping Outback team. said...

What a great layout Julene - love your use of printed paper!
Thank you for entering our challenge this month :)

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

What a fabulous LO Julene and fabulous photos for memory keeping too. Thanks for joining in again at SO. Hope we'll see you again in October ;)
http://scrapping-outback.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/september-15-white-with-twist-challenge.html

Karen McLaughlin said...

As always Julene another beautiful page by you. Thank you so much for joining us and we hope you will join us again next month :)