Wednesday 9 September 2015

Scrapbooking4fun

I used to be on Scrapping4fun design team.
Whenever I get a chance I still enter their challenges.

This time the challenge is to use "Brand Names."

In my kit this month are 2 papers by American Crafts Dear Lizzy range.
I cut the left hand paper into its squares
 
After layering them,I placed my photo and added my embellishments, title and here it is!
 
 
The sequins have been glued on and the wooden camera (also American Crafts) has a tiny enamel dot in its centre.
 
 

4 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

You know I love this photo!
You made a fun page to showcase the retro vibe.

cinmfoster said...

Lovely layout such a clever idea to use the jar as a base for the title.
Cindy F

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Beautiful layout! Great way to show off your favorite pictures. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
Tina dt

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Beautiful but also an adorable layout! Lovely papers
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com