Tuesday 11 August 2015

Avenue 613 and Time out challenges.

The challenge at Avenue 613 is to use black and white and one other colour.
I chose gold/yellow.
Here is my card, designed to give to either a male or female friend.

When I looked at the entry area I thought I was on the wrong challenge as there are many cards there with bright colours.I hope I've uploaded it on the correct challenge.
 
I'm also entering it on Time out challenges where the challenge is Friendship is Golden.
How appropriate that I chose a golden yellow!

3 comments:

sandie said...

Your card is perfect for TO and love the texture you have used. Thanks for joining us at To

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

Beverley said...

Beautiful friendship card & perfect for either gender. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x