Friday 14 August 2015

ABC Christmas and Christmas card challenges.

At ABC CHRISTMAS challenge it is polkadots.
I've made a card with normal Christmassy paper then added a polkadot strip down the middle and 2 small heart shaped die cuts also featuring polkadots.It is straight in real life (my scanner strikes again!) It is on the right.

And at CHRISTMAS CARD CHALLENGES it is anything goes.
I like those challenges as it enables you to use up smaller items.
My card features 2 strips of ribbon, a bird out of a cage singing (we can pretend it is a robin) and a blackboard die cut saying celebrate. It is on the left.

Here are the 2 cards

2 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Both cards are delightful .And have great use of the small images.
Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges .

Clair said...

Lovely cards! Are people gearing up for Christmas already? I'm always so late ....