Thursday 21 August 2014

Rochelle spears triple challenge

At http://rochellespears.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/august-scrappy-friends-challenge-july.html

She has a triple challenge going on.
First the sketch

Next the colours

and the tic tac toe to choose from.
I went across the middle line.ie dry embossing, circle and chevron.

My layout started with me painting white chevrons on green, through a mask.
Next I went searching for the other colours and discovered the zigzag paper by Pebbles.
There is pink on it and the navy is more indigo, but close enough.
I put the navy top card through the cuttlebug spotted embosser and traced the circle with black pen.
My embellishments are in the Canadian theme and the only colour alphas I had were the aqua.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

three challenges on one page - tick, tick, tick! great job