Friday 8 August 2014

One layer simplicity challenge

At One layer simplicity challenge we are asked to use palettes to create the colours of summer.
This is the one I have chosen


I started with a patterned paper then inked with silver (the closest I have to the grey on the bottom of the palette). I had a chevron mask which has created that arrow across the page.

Next I have used a new stamp  which gives the definitions of summer and sun.
I have also added 3 pearl dots in the centre of the chevron.
Because they are 3D I photographed the card.

9 comments:

cinmfoster said...

Such a sweet card. That pattern paper is perfect for this challenge.
Cindy F.

Margie said...

Lovely inspiration, beautiful card, too!

Virginia said...

Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love the colour palette and the geometric design. It all works together for a very cool card

Susanne said...

Aren't you the clever one.

LCSmithSAVED said...

That's a gorgeous color palette! sweet card :~)

Tina Campbell said...

Cute card :)

Lisa said...

such a pretty, elegant card

Susan Raihala said...

What a neat card! That's my favorite color combo of the lot, and I love what you did with it...the harmony and unity of the card are simply great. LOVE those pearl dots! Thanks for playing along with the OLS Challenge!