Saturday 30 March 2013

Use your stuff and large letters

First I used this packaging from prima metallic numbers.Your site is called USE YOUR STUFF.
I painted it with gesso, then printed on the Heidi Grace "Oh so loved-Dots" paper. This created a textural background.
I've used Basic Grey "Colour me silly" monogram letters to spell out Coogee. It is a famous beach in Sydney, near Bondi. I overlapped the oo and the ee to fit it on the page.
I've used October Afternoon card, Kaisercraft journaling block, an arrow plus ribbon. The photo shows the beach with the famous hotel roof behind.



3 comments:

Lynne said...

I love your layout and I remember Color Me Silly. Loved that BG line.
Thank you for "Using Your Stuff" and creating with us. r

Kylie gW said...

Sending you too at Easter Julene. Thank u for your comments on my blog. I'm a bit better today I think. Plus I've been scrapping.

Kylie gW said...

Darn - the word hugs disappears! That should be between you and too!!! Darn blogger!