Friday 7 December 2012

Kraft it up December

For Kraft it up this month we are asked to say what we want for Christmas.
Unfortunately with Mum dying earlier this year, I can't have what I want---an old fashioned family Christmas with my parents.
However,being an optimist,I'm not dwelling on the negatives, so I wrote a recipe for my perfect Christmas.
The words are the important part of this layout.
"Lots of happy wishes
hugs and kisses
Joy on Children's faces
Time spent together
Relaxation
Happy memories
Good food and drink
Mix all well and enjoy!"

I've also included a saying from Helen Steiner Rice and a gift card.
I've misted around a Christmas tree template twice and used pp,washi tape,brads and alphas to complete this layout.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful thoughts about the Christmas season and sharing it with your loved ones. I love the misted trees in your background! Lovely page Julene, and thank you for playing along with us this month at Kraft It Up!

Susan Hogan said...

Been there, done that. Your Mum will be there in all your thoughts and in your family - she lives on. Enjoy Christmas with them and her and think of all the good times you shared in the past and celebrate her. Lovely layout.