Saturday 22 December 2012

Day 11 at Frosted Designs

Yesterday the 3 great-nephews and neice came over with their dad, for early Christmas gift giving.
I was in the middle of making White Christmas so had 3 helpers or should I say tasters.

I took a photo of the mixture in the bowl.I've used 3 different coloured cherries which are reflected in my layout on the banner.There are 10 stars and a central balloon.This completes my quota of 11.
I've used Cosmo Cricket lettering named "Ready set chip-Red Robin".I've also had fun on this layout with star brads and twine.
For those from other countries White Christmas is made using Rice Bubbles breakfast cereal,copha,powdered milk,coconut,icing sugar and glace cherries and sultanas.

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

Love your banner. Great page!

BrendaB said...

I love your star and ornament banner, and the way you used the colors from your recipe! Thanks for joining our Christmas challenges at Frosted Designs.

Unknown said...

What a precious layout showing your Christmas baking tradition!! I love the banner!!!

Thanks for joining us for Day 11 of the 12th Day of Christmas Challenges at Frosted Designs!!

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute! Love the stars that you used for your fun banner! Thanks for playing along with us @ Frosted Designs!!