Friday 16 August 2024

Sketch 'n' scrap

 


Here's the latest sketch at Sketch 'n' scrap

Using my counterfeit kit I chose a grey chevron paper from Jillybean soup.Chit chat chowder grey salt.

The feathers on a kookaburra's tail are grey and white so it refers back to that.

I had a strip of butterfly paper left so used that across the top third. My chosen title is "Ha Ha Ha" because Kookaburras laugh not tweet!

The 2 stickers are from a set I have made by Uniquely creative. The little brown flowers were in my kit. I used liquid pearls in green to make the centres. The small journal tag was also in my kit.




To add to this layout, I made a second one, using the las of my Counterfeit kit.


They aren't exactly a 2 pager but related by theme. I used the same grey zig zag paper, the butterfly paper and small brown flowers.

2 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout Julene! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Lori said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful layout! You did an awesome job with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!